Just a little teaser.

Really good meeting earlier. Very impressed with @Deaky's seat and his van as a whole. Less impressed by the list of mods I now want to do. @Fish is just as guilty with all this future expenditure.

Really good meeting earlier. Very impressed with @Deaky's seat and his van as a whole. Less impressed by the list of mods I now want to do. @Fish is just as guilty with all this future expenditure.
@Fish is definitely the worst person to associate with when it comes to expenditure you never knew you needed to spend. He has taken out a screwfix racking and computer system in his garage (warehouse) just so that he can find where he put all of his mod pieces.:laugh:

@Fish is definitely the worst person to associate with when it comes to expenditure you never knew you needed to spend. He has taken out a screwfix racking and computer system in his garage (warehouse) just so that he can find where he put all of his mod pieces.:laugh:
I had been told his garage looks like the Amazon warehouse.

If he doesn’t he’ll sure as heck die trying. Or Mrs Fish will kill him 1st because yet another box has turned up at the door......

Oh dont worry about that one Dave he has a new store room....give you one guess !

It does seem alittle like this at the moment..i have actually print labelled the boxes and packets so I don't forget what they are..

Back