Italian Camp Sites

Mavis628

T6 Pro
hi guys planning a months trip around Italy in June, anyone got any camp sites on the sea that are decent.

Cheers

There's a site at Cesanatico which is good. Well, when I say good, the site is OK but the town is fantastic. Especially if you're taking bikes.

Great place to cycle, food is fantastic, warm shallow sandy beach.

I want to go back now

There's a site at Cesanatico which is good. Well, when I say good, the site is OK but the town is fantastic. Especially if you're taking bikes.

Great place to cycle, food is fantastic, warm shallow sandy beach.

I want to go back now
Brilliant will write that in my book thanks

We stayed here as a 1 nighter Camp site | Camping Vallecrosia | Flowers Riviera | Liguria The site is a small well kept place, right against the sea front. You wouldn't stay here for a full holiday, but as a stop over it's ideal. However, the reason I mentioned it is because just outside the site entrance is one of the best seafood restaurants we've ever been to. We'd actually divert across to this site on a holiday around the South of Europe, just for this amazing restaurant. STORIE DI MARE

We stayed here as a 1 nighter Camp site | Camping Vallecrosia | Flowers Riviera | Liguria The site is a small well kept place, right against the sea front. You wouldn't stay here for a full holiday, but as a stop over it's ideal. However, the reason I mentioned it is because just outside the site entrance is one of the best seafood restaurants we've ever been to. We'd actually divert across to this site on a holiday around the South of Europe, just for this amazing restaurant. STORIE DI MARE
That’s brilliant bit of info will also add this in my book of drop offs any where else worth looking at let me no

Back