Inverter where do you put yours?

Keaney

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Was reading up about a few of you that had inverters last night and Sterling power ones.

Problem I have is where to put it, passenger seat has a 120 battery and the CTek charger. My seat has a webasto under the seat.

Ideally would like it to run from the secondary and was looking at the 1600w inverter but not sure where it could go without it take up cupboard space

Last edited:
you might see a few ideas here:

Was reading up about a few of you that had inverters last night and Sterling power ones.

Problem I have is where to put it, passenger seat has a 110 battery and the CTek charger. My seat has a webasto under the seat.

Ideally would like it to run from the secondary and was looking at the 1600w inverter but not sure where it could go without it take up cupboard space
I have the very same inverter, it’s mounted under the cupboard floor over the OSR wheel arch. I have the remote control kit so don’t need (easy) access to the inverter. Tbh we hardly ever use it & could live without.

I have the very same inverter, it’s mounted under the cupboard floor over the OSR wheel arch. I have the remote control kit so don’t need (easy) access to the inverter. Tbh we hardly ever use it & could live without.
Ah good idea on location... my water tank is there for me wondering if it can fit to the front of the passenger seat

In the garage mostly. It connects into the leisure battery circuit with an Anderson connector, so we only need to carry it when we might need it.

Pete

Our inverter is fixed at the top of one of the rear accessed cupboards of our camper. It's an NDS 1500W PSW. Of course it always comes with us and we use it often.

Back