Interior Fuse Box

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Don't laugh! I was investigating the area underneath the gear shift as I fancy putting a centre comfort console in. Anyway, I thought I'd open the fuse box to take a look inside.....long story short, I couldn't remove the cover! I was pulling on it but it felt like a really tight fit so I didn't want to force it and break it. Do you just pull hard or is there a knack to this?
I'm embarrassed to even ask!!!:whistle:

@Dannyb6467......for heaven's sake, get your mind out of the gutter! This is a respectable forum and you're lowering the tone young man! As for @travelvolts ......quite right mate......there's no substitute for CUBIC inches! I spelt cubic out in capitals 'cos that @Dannyb6467 has a filthy mind you know!
It felt like I was gonna pull the bloody dash out with the cover......I don't like to pull too hard! Oh god....this all getting a bit Frankie Howerd now!! :whistle:

Ha ha it’s funnier on here as watching people slip over in the snow.
Great banter.
Keep it up Oooo err missus.

yikes...I have same issue, has a cut out bit on left side, do I just pull as hard as poss, no up down or side just pull towards me? *also embarrassed :oops:

It will feel like you are ripping the dash out...and whichever muppet thought it was a good idea to put the maxi fuses so low in the box needs a good kick in the nads. :mad:

I got it off yaayy! But the sc36 screen wash fuse is a diddy one, not normal size well the size of 15amp fuse I have, any ideas where I can get the diddy ones from? Sorry about this I'll know all about fuses after :geek:

I got it off yaayy! But the sc36 screen wash fuse is a diddy one, not normal size well the size of 15amp fuse I have, any ideas where I can get the diddy ones from? Sorry about this I'll know all about fuses after :geek:
Halfords have them.

Try Ken Dodd? He had diddy ones.

Reactions: Loz
:laugh: thank you! ....not to mention the tickle stick :speechless:

Back