Insurance

littlestuey

Hi there people,
So after 2 years I have finally taken delivery of my T6.1 kombi a few weeks. I am going to change the bumpers and wheels ect. Has it made much difference to insurance for you guys?

Stuart

I found that every little change seemed to cost about £40- £60ish, but if you add 3 or 4 at once it still only cost the same, over the 3 years I've had mine I have added loads of kit eg side bars, roof bars, window tints, remap, seats upholstered, internal lighting, TV, mud flaps, new grill etc etc, I tended to just add a few together and then notify insurance rather than do it a bit at a time. Im not even 100% sure which bits you need to mention to be honest but thought it better to be safe

I found that every little change seemed to cost about £40- £60ish, but if you add 3 or 4 at once it still only cost the same, over the 3 years I've had mine I have added loads of kit eg side bars, roof bars, window tints, remap, seats upholstered, internal lighting, TV, mud flaps, new grill etc etc, I tended to just add a few together and then notify insurance rather than do it a bit at a time. Im not even 100% sure which bits you need to mention to be honest but thought it better to be safe
Ok cool, thanks mate

Back