Insulation ?

Yes dodo liner and no bed not finished yet, but might just be buying one already made.

Yes dodo liner and no bed not finished yet, but might just be buying one already made.
I did the 2mm silent coat and 7mm dodo liner its good stuff but it's bloody sticky stuff if you get it on your hands , think 40 sheets of silent coat and 2 rolls of dodo was £129 so not great expense and seem to of made it a bit quieter

I did the 2mm silent coat and 7mm dodo liner its good stuff but it's bloody sticky stuff if you get it on your hands , think 40 sheets of silent coat and 2 rolls of dodo was £129 so not great expense and seem to of made it a bit quieter
Thing for me is if it keeps warm in when camping which I really hope it does. How easy was it getting the panels on and off?

Thing for me is if it keeps warm in when camping which I really hope it does. How easy was it getting the panels on and off?
Panels were easy to come off with a Allen key ,don't put any pressure on it when unscrewing and they come out fine

Back