Inside window trims, anyone got these?

I've got some, intending to fit at some point over the lockdown. I've checked the fit and they look pretty good. No fitting instructions tho.

@Ann3x Are you intending to fit with the screws or the sticky foam tape? I’ll need to screw mine as the frames already been carpeted but can’t quite understand where you would screw in to? o_O

@Ann3x Are you intending to fit with the screws or the sticky foam tape? I’ll need to screw mine as the frames already been carpeted but can’t quite understand where you would screw in to? o_O
mine is carpeted so i was planning to use screws as per their website.

I mailed them for info and they said that sticky backed velcro works pretty if carpet is there. - Might test that 1st.

Mine are carpeted and screwed in place with matt black self tappers. Hard to get a decent photo as they blend into the van lining.

mine is carpeted so i was planning to use screws as per their website.

I mailed them for info and they said that sticky backed velcro works pretty if carpet is there. - Might test that 1st.
I’ll Try this method first then, we’ve got loads of self adhesive Velcro! ;)

Mine are carpeted and screwed in place with matt black self tappers. Hard to get a decent photo as they blend into the van lining.
What’s the fit like? I’m guessing you’re happy with them! I’m just second guessing myself spending the best part of £200 on plastic trims haha!

I can't be sure they are from the same source as it was a couple of years ago now. But these fit fine and finish the window off.

Back