Inner Window Surrounds

That's great and would appear from the pictures that could solve the blind fixing issue I have been playing with.

Hello, how do these trims fix into place and how does it work with your flush sliding windows?

Thank you.

Hi

Black screws which we stock, double sided foam to fit to non carpeted bodywork, or self adhesive velcro if you have carpet :)

Regards

Paul

These look great. Much more factory look than just the rubber trim

From the site it says that they wont fit Kombi/Caravelle apertures.... I assume this refers to the pre-existing windows which are already finished?

I have a T6 SWB Kombi with aftermarket fixed rear panel windows fitted in addition to the factory sliders, can you confirm if this kit will fit?

VW TRANSPORTER T5 & T6 PAIR OF SWB REAR WINDOW INNER TRIMS

Hi

Correct, the o.e. apertures are different.

I believe that the rear quarter panels are different as well. Are you coming to any shows this year?

Pedant mode on....

I see other businesses on here have a ‘Trade Member’ tag against their user ID.

Is you application going through approval? ;)

Pedant mode off.

Hi

To be honest, when i first joined it was free as we promoted the site at our shows, but i haven't been on here for quite a while.

I can register no problem....how and where please?

Ta

VGC

These look good - do you know if they will cover the perimeter gap with Swell Shades fitted? Also my driver's side will be covered with splashback & cupboard so I'd be looking for something like this for both windows on passenger side (LWB) plus the tailgate - is this possible?

Hi

To be honest, when i first joined it was free as we promoted the site at our shows, but i haven't been on here for quite a while.

I can register no problem....how and where please?

Ta

VGC
Speak to @Pauly :thumbsup:

I've got one - fits very well on my kombi with aftermarket rear quarters.

Links dont seem to work anymore and the search facility on the website cannot find them either!

Hi guys, we have currently taken them down from the website as the design changed slightly. We are not yet 100% happy and are still developing & making adjustments.
We will let you know when they are back up on the site. :)

Back