Inka Tailored Seat-Skins fitted today

When you have got the twin rear seat bottom cover on Harvey , did you experience any issues getting the front bottom edge to fit neatly once the retaining straps were tightened .
yes took a little bit of wiggling to get it to fit nicely , they are a little loose at the front edge but over all im happy with them .

Have just received a set of front inka seat covers and have fitted them, i'm finding the drivers seat cover back doesn't seem to hug the seat very well and not really sure how it attaches at the bottom or should the two "rolls" just tuck under? thanks

Inka Tailored Seat Covers fitted today. Indium Grey Kombi so got the dark grey GTI check pattern .....
the fit is excellent and I'm very pleased with the result.
Got some in my California ocean.

Front ones are good although I needed to leave the back loose in order to allow the seat to go forward far enough for it to be spun round. It was causing the plastic on the base of the seat to creak while driving.

Rear bench I wasn't happy with. It was "way" more than snug and was causing the foam to ruck up permanently. In the end I got the scissors out to release the pressure from the back of the the bottom part of the seat. This was clearly a design fault as the fabric on the bench parts and the fabric on the seat part were not aligning.

Ultimately the covers still do their job and keep food and children off the manufacturers original fabric.

They are not a disaster , however given that they are not cheap I wouldn't replace them with the same brand.

I did contact inka direct with my comments but they weren't really interested.

Inka Tailored Seat Covers fitted today. Indium Grey Kombi so got the dark grey GTI check pattern .....
Ordered the same but I must have been unlucky as the quality was quote poor. Inka have offered to exchange so hopefully my replacements will look more like the ones earlier in this thread.

B.jpgE.jpg

Well, so much for my replacement covers. It took Inka 3 attempts to arrange a courier to pick these up. I was told once they arrived back then another set would be quality checked before being sent out. They arrived back and I was refunded instead of replacements being sent.
Just can't be bothered with them now. Thumbs down for Inka from me. :thumbsdown:

The skins do look pretty good.
How do the armrests covers fit. It looks on their images on their website that you remove the armrests and fit them properly rather than the slide over ones as shown on here.
Transporter HQ send both slide over ones and full fitted ones with their skins.
Can anyone confirm how the Inka ones fit please?
Thanks

I would avoid these from Inka the set sent to me were not sewn in straight and were a very poor fit, the arm covers were the slip on type and poorly finished, I was a big Inka fan but not now.

Fair enough Dave thanks for the feedback... I have some Transporter HQ ones now that fit ok. I just wondered if the Inca ones would fit better with the extra panels on the main seat covers.

Back