For Sale Infinity Customs Kombi Bed

DDR Fan

VIP Member
I have had this around four years and found that although simple it is robust and easy to install. The cut out at the front was for a cool box underneath. The darker colour is because I rubbed the whole thing down and then gave it a coat of varnish to seal it against damp etc. This item is a great cheap toe-in-the-water way of trying camping in your VW van. Collection only - South Essex. I'm looking for £120 or near offer.

IMG_20230726_162941943.jpg

IMG_20230726_162951894.jpg

IMG_20230726_163004441.jpg

Hey - any pics of it in the van and do you know if it fits with a triple rear folded?

Thanks

I've found a couple just as it was being disassembled but hopefully you get the idea. I had a 10 cm folding mattress which worked well on top. I know others have also used airbeds and things like mattress toppers also

bed in van 2.jpg

bed in van1.jpg

I’m interested in this but I’m way too far away to collect. I guess it packs flat so if you could pack it up and I arrange a courier would that work for you?

I’m interested in this but I’m way too far away to collect. I guess it packs flat so if you could pack it up and I arrange a courier would that work for you?
Yes that could work- it's heavy ( solid) it could be worth getting a quote from a courier I guess its sort of pallet sized. The original company's website may have the weight?

Just to add I have one of these beds and they are fantastic if you use your van as a daily driver and a camper.

I'd also add that the beds with the Logo have a much better finish than the ones being currently sold.

Yes that could work- it's heavy ( solid) it could be worth getting a quote from a courier I guess its sort of pallet sized. The original company's website may have the weight?
Great. There’s very little info on the website unfortunately.
If you (or anyone who has one) could give some rough measurements and weight guesstimates I’ll check couriers out.

I’m thinking 1500 x 700 x 120 when bundled up and would 40kg cover it?

I've had a go at weighing it - it's heavy! and more like 50+ kg. In all honesty, it would be easy if it was collectible to save packaging to prevent damage etc. Waiting for a courier who I think would be expensive- sorry

Wow. Appreciate it’s a pain so if you can sell it collected I don’t mind but if you change your mind give me a shout and we’ll try and sort something out

This is a bargain, I have one myself - goes up in 5 minutes and takes up hardly any room when diss-assembled and out the van.

Back