Immobilser Installation On 2017 T6 - Yay or Nay?

Have you used the Apple app with your G2?
TBH, I've never looked at it and don't know what it does (I use an android phone and have done ever since I retired and had to buy my own - I was never particular iPhone fan anyway, even when they were free!). That said, if it's anything to do with switching off the Ghost with bluetooth, I wouldn't be interested - using a 4 button code is hardly difficult.

TBH, I've never looked at it and don't know what it does (I use an android phone and have done ever since I retired and had to buy my own - I was never particular iPhone fan anyway, even when they were free!). That said, if it's anything to do with switching off the Ghost with bluetooth, I wouldn't be interested - using a 4 button code is hardly difficult.
:) went the opposite direction when I retired from
Android to Apple to exploit the camera. The app hasnt got good reviews as it appears to disconnect with every Apple upgrade. Keep it simple

IMG_4042.jpeg

Easier to use, I know that doesn’t make sense, but regards the install I cannot say
Easier to use in what way?

I too am unsure which system to go with. I have read on here that the Ghost has caused some issues with the electrics, is the Scorpion more hassle free?

If you put the code in incorrectly it allows a follow up entry quicker .. I believe the scorpion is more hassle free.. but both have been popular by owners

I went for a sterling transponder 3 circuit cut immobilizer, been around for years and insurance approved. Visible led so a visual deterrent too.

Back