I'm Now A Member Of The Duff Battery Club

Stigofthedub

T6 Pro
Bought my 150 trendline kombi manual in march 17. We don't use it much, mainly towing our caravan. Last Friday I had need to go to Hull (from scunny 20 miles ISH) to get the caravan back from repair, the van battery was dead, barely turned the engine over. I jumped it off and had a good run ending in Hull 1 and a half hours later. Stopped the engine and 5 minutes later it was still dead. Left the caravan in case I stalled it on a roundabout, that would have been deep doodo!. Got jumped off and went to jct600 in Hull where I bought it from.
Can't fault these guys. A tech came straight out looked at the battery make, turned the key, still dead, and said we'll get you a new battery. Service staff offered a Loan van and said their battery deliveries are Tuesdays. No problem I said, can you do the 2 yr pre paid service while it's here. No problem. With that the salesman who sold the van to us 2 years before walked past, remembered our names and the am dram hobby we have. Clearly a genuine guy. Van picked up on Tuesday, plied with coffee including one to take away.
What a great bunch of people and I now have a new varta.

Back