Idiots On Bikes

Roadrunner

Grape Yellow Beach
T6 Legend
Now this is not about cyclists though they are not my favorite people on the roads around here with how ignorant they are no this is about a coupel of idiots on scramblers. Came out of the village tonight and pulled out onto the main road when out of the corner of my eye I spotted these tow idiot kids on scrambers with no lights on, all I heard was the exsaust noise and them in my headlights as they went the other way. WTF would have happened it they had been coming to the junction as I pulled out I hate to think. It's on the dashcam so I might just download it. Dummy's will get killed pulling that stunt and I won't be crying over them :mad::mad:

Had a very similar experience in London one night when chauffeuring for Audi. I had just dropped Amy Winehouse back at her place (yes the actual one - really didn't like her very much), when I was coming to the end of a one way, back alley type street and all of a sudden Beavis and Butthead round the corner right in front of me (coming the wrong way into a one way street) two up on a moped with no helmets and no lights at 2:00 in the morning. They were so out of control the only way I could avoid them was to swerve. Needless to say the company that operated the vehicles for the A8 chauffeuring service weren't massively impressed at the state of the front nearside wheel when I got back!

Back