Electrical issues

Sioux101

T6 Pro
Hello new to the forum.

Well my T6 was in for a rear left ABS sensor fault which virtually knocked out most of the systems. Long story two faulty crimps in the wiring harness around the engine, every cable pulled apart including junction box next to battery. Great on the road, 1 day goes by and the front parking sensor go mad, every 10-30 seconds bleeping I am about to crash whilst 50 yards from the vehicle in front. Thought is might be a fluke but a week of bleep bleep was driving me mad, left in yesterday, they say there is nothing wrong they reset them so will collect and see.

Can you post videos on here as I have a video of all the alerts you can expect when the so called ABS fault/ poor loom faulty surfaces so you don't crap your pants when it kicks off?

We dont have video uploads direct to the forum, videos need to be posted to a 3rd party site like youtube etc then can be linked here

Unfortunately the van systems seem very twitchy to some faults and one minor fault can knock out several other seemingly non related things
I remember when my steering wheel got a bit off centre when going in a straight line, the steering angle sensor got upset and i lost several things including ABS, seems stupid but there must be a reason for it all i guess ??

Well I got the nightmare sorted. What was meant to a faulty ABS sensor rear was poorly crimped cabling.

Back