How to disable headlight washers

DaveF

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone know how I can disable the headlight washers? When the headlights are on you can't wash the windscreen without losing a gallon of water on the lights! On the T5 you could do a quick wash and this didn't trigger the headlight system - my T6 won't do it........

It only does it once in every 5 washes when the lights are on, I am sure I saw an adaption where you could up this number.

It only does it once in every 5 washes when the lights are on, I am sure I saw an adaption where you could up this number.

Mine does it every time....I wonder if I can change that then? I'll need to have a read of the manual!

Mine does it every time....I wonder if I can change that then? I'll need to have a read of the manual!
Yes this can be changed, it can also be changed to only do it if you hold the windscreen washer lever on for x amount of seconds aswel

Yes this can be changed, it can also be changed to only do it if you hold the windscreen washer lever on for x amount of seconds aswel
Could you share the details please as these are not really documented for T6 in the VCDS. Well, I couldn't find anything related to adjust neither in adaptations nor in the codings.

Could you share the details please as these are not really documented for T6 in the VCDS. Well, I couldn't find anything related to adjust neither in adaptations nor in the codings.
Unfortunately only possible with VCP

If your close enough to warrington I could do it for you

Haha my daughter lives in Warrington and my brother lives in Finland, don't think I'd get a T6 in hand luggage though :D

Back