How Restrictive Is A Lwb?

LWB every time! 14" longer between the wheel arches makes a much more comfortable camper.

We've had three LWB T4s, three LWB T5s and now a LWB T6, they have all travelled all over Europe and the UK being used as an only vehicle. Just to add to the LWB bit they have all been High Roof conversions and we've never regretted any part of the vehicle for a moment.

Rod

LWB every time! 14" longer between the wheel arches makes a much more comfortable camper.

We've had three LWB T4s, three LWB T5s and now a LWB T6, they have all travelled all over Europe and the UK being used as an only vehicle. Just to add to the LWB bit they have all been High Roof conversions and we've never regretted any part of the vehicle for a moment.

Rod
yep lwb but u 1in short

Hi all.
I was going to get a “vanilla” T6 to convert but I have the chance to get a blinged up T5 with very low mileage. It’s a lwb though and I was looking for a swb as I want to get to remote places on narrow country lanes plus around the Alps and Pyrenees in it. Should I be concerned about a lwb? I’m hoping you’ll tell me not!
I wished I had bought a lwb Kombi

Hi all.
I was going to get a “vanilla” T6 to convert but I have the chance to get a blinged up T5 with very low mileage. It’s a lwb though and I was looking for a swb as I want to get to remote places on narrow country lanes plus around the Alps and Pyrenees in it. Should I be concerned about a lwb? I’m hoping you’ll tell me not!

David, look at it this way. The DHL, Parcel Force and others deliver to all parts of Europe heavily populated urban and remotely rural areas with a MB LWB Sprinters or VW LWB Crafters without much trouble so those of us with a LWB T5 or T6 will have no trouble going anywhere.

I love the blackberry colour. That was my alternative colour to red. Those two were 'buy on sight' for me but blackberry carried a premium. I also wanted a SWB cos I have parking issues at home and wanted to get into regular parking spaces and get on ferries as a car. So for me, without kids, it's perfick :D
Congrats on the new van. Enjoy.

Back