How much are my 2nd row seats worth

Hi guys.
I want to sell the 2nd row seats from my T6 Shuttle in Pandu. They are 3 separate seats of which the middle one has a built in seatbelt. Can anybody advise on how much (ball park) I should advertise them for, or what they are selling for currently? I've searched the web and can't seem to find any for sale to get an idea of price.
Thanks, Darren.

Hi guys.
I want to sell the 2nd row seats from my T6 Shuttle in Pandu. They are 3 separate seats of which the middle one has a built in seatbelt. Can anybody advise on how much (ball park) I should advertise them for, or what they are selling for currently? I've searched the web and can't seem to find any for sale to get an idea of price.
Thanks, Darren.
If you can give me any advice on this that would be great, i'm in a similar situation and finding it hard to gauge how much the seats are worth!

Put them on ebay. The market will dictate the price. If it looks like they are not going to make the money you'd be happy with, get a mate to 'buy' them at the last minute.

Search Ebay with ‘SOLD’ filter and you’ll see a trend.
Your location will also determine the price, the more remote the less interest generally.

Back