How Do You PM?

Or tap on “inbox” at top right of screen, then “start new conversation”, just add in the names of the folk you wish to chat to.

Think pics and file attachments is only enabled with VIP membership.....along with a whole host of goodies. Membership is cheap and keeps this site going (servers, software etc!)

Think pics and file attachments is only enabled with VIP membership.....along with a whole host of goodies. Membership is cheap and keeps this site going (servers, software etc!)
@Pauly @Loz

Is this the case? I've had a few members ask about attaching pics to PMs.

Deaky, I am using an I pad. I have just purchased VIP membership so will have a look again.
JOG, just signed up, lets se if it works cheers any way
Nice one! It’s the only subscription I have.....now you have access to “How to...” guides, diagrams, ability to sell etc....in addition to occasional entertainment!

Deaky, I am using an I pad. I have just purchased VIP membership so will have a look again.
JOG, just signed up, lets se if it works cheers any way
Oh, and put a @ in front of a screen name to get that person’s attention in a post!

Or tap on “inbox” at top right of screen, then “start new conversation”, just add in the names of the folk you wish to chat to.
How do you do a message to all? you appear to have to do one person. Sorry new to this

@Mtb65 Do you mean such as a thread that all members can read and reply to?

Go to the category relevant to what you want to discuss and tap thread title then type your post in the box below. :thumbsup:

Back