Sold Holy badged black centre caps (Batman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Set of 4 black badged centre caps purchased from @Radford1071s and used for about a month.

Only selling as I got a set of the chrome slotted caps included with a set of steel rims I purchased. Having three sets is also a bit extravagant!

£30 incl postage or £25 collect from Broughton Astley.

Hi there guy's yeah I still have centre - caps here.if anybody requires any. Just give me a shout . Various conditions .will be priced accordingly . Hope this helps. Hope things are all good with you paynewright . . hopefully we,LL get to travel a bit. .

Hi there guy's yeah I still have centre - caps here.if anybody requires any. Just give me a shout . Various conditions .will be priced accordingly . Hope this helps. Hope things are all good with you paynewright . . hopefully we,LL get to travel a bit. .
Is there such a thing as a fully blacked out set of centre caps?

That's a first. When ever I see these pop up for sale, people always ask if the seller has the much rarer Chrome badged caps, never the other way round.

A bargain by the way and these things with the Chrome centres are often much more expensive and often trashed.

I think jaymac was looking for some . I might be wrong. I have a list of people looking for chrome centres . Expensive really not sure why.

Van is looking great s700. Real nice. Can anybody help I,m looking for part numbers for electric foldy up mirrors . Is it a case of just asking the dealer .but I doubt if they would be that kind in giving me that information. Sorry it's off topic chaps. Any help would be great.

Van is looking great s700. Real nice. Can anybody help I,m looking for part numbers for electric foldy up mirrors . Is it a case of just asking the dealer .but I doubt if they would be that kind in giving me that information. Sorry it's off topic chaps. Any help would be great.

Thanks buddy!

Have you looked at RealOEM?

I'm not sure if the T6 is on there but it may be worth a look for parts diagrams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back