Hi

Ploots

LGV driver
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi I'm jeff and just recently bought a t6,we've downsized from a coachbuilt 6 berth motorhome due to lack of use,always fancied a t5 or t6 and just seemed to be in the right place at the right time. We managed to get a couple of nights away in it last week,it will take a bit of getting used to with less space but I'm certain we will adapt to it,hopefully get to some shows this year if there are any and some more nights away and meeting others
Take care
Jeff + Lorraine

Hi Jeff, got to say most go the other way and swap from a T6 to something bigger. Busfest looks like its still on for September if you really want to get into the vw scene. We also have a get together in July but not sure on spaces left? What spec van have you brought? Is it already fully converted?

Hi…Welcome…Sometimes less is more..With a van you can add all sorts..it’s just the trick of storing it in transit …we once hired a big six berth van it’s nice but you can’t drive to Tesco’s every day..we love our little van for its flexibility and fun factor…Enjoy :thumbsup:

Hi thanks for the welcome, it's a fully converted van that was owned by skyline roofs as there demo van for 2 yrs going to shows then sold to a guy who owned it for 3 yrs but I don't think slept in it very often as its in such tidy condition,it's running on 20s and looks great I love it
Jeff

Nice van....
.....however there appears to be some detached human legs by the passenger door and the dog is doing gymnastics in its bed ?

Ah, see it properly now. Still dont recognise it but looks good. Is there fogs in the somewhere?

Back