Hi New Member

Nice....the journey will continue...but it will prove expensive ;)

don't I know it , spent most of money on the van , so the rest will be on a budget. home made rock & roll bed, cabinet etc , just the basics to use & get away ,& see some of this great country , Ply lining , bulkhead out , sound deadening , high dense insulation , & fleece insulation ,now complete except rear doors waiting for dry dry ,

@Jess If you look at front page ur see various headings...whichever covers the topic you wish to ask add if required a new thread or tag on one that suits
But also looking at older threads you may find what you want to know........hope that helps

ps FAQ has some useful tips :thumbsup:

Well she's finished , with what I had or I should say we ie the wife had to work with we our well please , last item fitted Reimo Multirail , bought a Vango Galli 111 compact air awling , roof rails & top box ready , had our first trip on the 2nd of June to Charmouth Dorset , 1st cup of tea & bacon sandwich in the van & did that taste good & a reward after the hard work we put into the Van , cant wait for the camp sites to open ?? here's a few pics. thanks for all your advice & comments , stay safe guys & girls DSCF2212[1].JPGDSCF2213[1].JPGDSCF2214[1].JPGDSCF2215[1].JPGDSCF2212[1].JPGDSCF2212[1].JPG

DSCF2217[1].JPG

DSCF2219[1].JPG

DSCF2221[1].JPG

DSCF2223[1].JPG

DSCF2213[1].JPG

DSCF2214[1].JPG

DSCF2215[1].JPG

DSCF2217[1].JPG

DSCF2219[1].JPG

DSCF2221[1].JPG

DSCF2223[1].JPG

Last edited:
@Jess ...looks good....can I pass on a tip..I’ve just brought a porta potti (due to COVID-19) and didn’t strap it down...so....I was very lucky ,managed to stop a potential smelly van :eek:

@Jess ...looks good....can I pass on a tip..I’ve just brought a porta potti (due to COVID-19) and didn’t strap it down...so....I was very lucky ,managed to stop a potential smelly van :eek:
Thanks fot info as you can see just slotted in . will now sort straps , stay safe

Back