Hi from Yorkshire

roy.boy1

Hi Every one im a new member of the T6 transporter owners club
I've been hankering after a new transporter Kombi for years
and finaly I've made the grade
im out in the open no more hideing behind my TOYOTA HILUX lol :)

so just bagged me a super nice demonstrator swb T32-102-bmt Highline Factory Kombi TDI
in Deep Pearl Black
So i traveled over 200 miles to buy it from Swindon VW why i hear you ask ??
i went too sheffield which is nearest too me 25 miles away but no joy weren't interested in private sale
i guess RAC had ordered 100+ New ones lol :)
they had used vans but with 15-25,000 miles on 1 year old ???

so i made the trip too Swindon after talking and getting info from dealer
we saw the Kombi and me and wife fell in love with it
it still had that new car smell you can never get back from new or from a aerosol
we got such a good deal we bought it there and then after my favoite hobby of haggling the dealer to death
he gave in willingly and we got a 5 month old mint 67 plate Kombi with only 600 miles on it
then the SNOW came and my new toy was snowed in for over a week so i could not collect her
but last week i made the 420 mile round trip too collect my new baby
and the drive home was beautiful and easy even through im disabled i managed the drive home
and wish i had done it years ago
so looking forward too many years of VW motoring this EURO6 Transporter T32 102 is ok for us
not the powerful toy in the VW toy box but very nice drive with power too spare
with good economy so far just tipped 1200 mles from new at mo
thanks for great welcome to your forum site looking forward too reading up on many issues and stories thanks Royboy xx

2017_volkswagen_transporter-pic-2494590815156915668-1024x768.jpeg

Last edited:
hi many thanks please bear with me im not into all this forum stuff so i will try too keep MISTAKES too a minimum lol :)
i like too read stuff more then post i only post if i need help or info mainly
but will try too be bigger part
ok
yes Kombi looks stunning in the BLACK
we had 3 colour choices Black - electric blue we call it -then the blackberry is a super colour too and then the M-beige - or gold as we call it
that colour is stunning in the sunshine as well who in the right mind would name it whaterver the name is ---something M - beige
make any wonder we dont see many so all are super colours and
yes we have been converted to new DUBBERS for life funny how in such short time it takes over you the VW SYDROME its ace :)
thank you too all the VW TRANSPORTER WAVERS I've recived on driveing around
and high five guys & gals to all you vw fans what ever you drive thanks for letting me in your world im no young whipper snapper
and been disabled by my body age and hard graft !!!!
but my brain was well protected and is as giddy as a kid at christmas with this new VW KOMBI
Thanks again Royboy

You will get good fuel economy with that model Royboy :)
hi yes she is doing good mpg around 45 ish we love it I've noticed a big increase in T6 vans & kombi & campers
we where out last weekend saturday and counted 36 in a 2.5hr drive too sheffield and back home
looks like there the must have accessory for 2018 and so they should be there amazing machines

hi yes i agree i cant stop looking at mine the same way you maybe see yours they look good from any angle
they are time less shape the new collectable for the future just like the orignals
some folk just see a van but they are not fully connected to the machine and dont see what we see
a beautiful machine like your vw its super nice super shiny you look after very well thanks royboy

Welcome ,Black looks great when clean .
Mojave beige dose look great in the sun ,and yes not many around .IMG_20170707_161353.jpg

Welcome ,Black looks great when clean .
Mojave beige dose look great in the sun ,and yes not many around .View attachment 19461
hi well i sure do like them seats there very nice i see that leighton vans is in rotherham they look too do some high end stuff
they seem to be very popular for conversions and have some cracking vans in too
out of my price range for now lol
but check out this Mojave beige kombi its lovely i sure do like this colour
wife wanted this Mojave beige or blackbury and Black pearl as our top choices to have
but it was all down too price £££ miles and year and model which ever turned up 1st whith right set of wish list components
thanks again for all the good messages keep in touch thanks roy

Back