Hi from Northumberland

Hi all

New to the forum. My names Phil currently living in Corbridge in Northumberland. Massive petrolhead had a number of lovely cars over the years and currently selling a beautiful Bmw M2 competition to fund a T6.1 camper.

My dads had a couple in the past T4 and T5 now running a 3.5 ton A class dethleffs. Im 36 now with a couple of young kids and ready to give them the adventures I had as a child so as soon as my car sells I’m looking to pull the trigger. I’m really looking for some advice on who everyone believes to be fitting out the best new campers? I viewed some All Seasons vans this weekend and was very impressed. Around £60k for a brand new van with tailgate and can pick and choose colour choices. Has anyone had experience of these? My dad doesn’t seem too keen on their pop up roofs so if anyones owned one for a while be good to hear how they’ve been reliability wise. Anyhow any guidance or advice would be much appreciated in general!

Hi there, just joined, I've just bought a 2018 T6, 105hp trendline, hoping I don't need to use this forum as much as the ford one with my transit I got rid of, haven't even picked the van up yet, still offshore with work, looking forward to getting it and putting my own stamp on it.

Screenshot_20221022-125829_eBay.jpg

Where in Northumberland do you live?

Welcome Bud, I'm also a member based in Northumberland. Van looks spot on as a blank canvas same as mine was when i collected it 9 months ago.

Keep your build updated on the forum :thumbsup:

no

Morpeth area mate
Been camping around Belford, Bamburgh, Seahouses and Alnwick many times - beautiful part of the country - but the only time I've been to Morpeth was when we had to take our daughter to A&E and, strangely, I didn't really notice much about the place. :rolleyes:

Been camping around Belford, Bamburgh, Seahouses and Alnwick many times - beautiful part of the country - but the only time I've been to Morpeth was when we had to take our daughter to A&E and, strangely, I didn't really notice much about the place. :rolleyes:
Not ideal, nice market town Morpeth too! Hope you weren’t there for anything major.
You have visited some of Northumberland’s top areas though.

Not ideal, nice market town Morpeth too! Hope you weren’t there for anything major.
You have visited some of Northumberland’s top areas though.
T'was a false alarm in the end up, thankfully. Suspected autoimmune flare-up that wasn't!

It's God's country mate , I'm into motorbikes, roads are perfect, views are just the best

FB_IMG_1663747152459.jpg

Hi there, just joined, I've just bought a 2018 T6, 105hp trendline, hoping I don't need to use this forum as much as the ford one with my transit I got rid of, haven't even picked the van up yet, still offshore with work, looking forward to getting it and putting my own stamp on it.

View attachment 176960
Welcome to the Forum not far from you in Newcastle upon Tyne.

It's God's country mate , I'm into motorbikes, roads are perfect, views are just the best

View attachment 177175
Northumberland might be his crash pad, but God's primary residence is here in Yorkshire mate. :p:rofl:

The roads are quieter there though, I'll give you that. ;)

Nice bike btw - you should probably visit this thread...

I'm a bit further South in South Shields, welcome to the group! I find that almost any question I could think of has been answered somewhere in the forum so for that, it's priceless. Love Northumberland, my goto place is Budle Farm but wanting to find the much quieter spots for a night's stop.

Back