Hi All

JonnyT6

Hi all,

New member here, have been in the background using this forum daily to check up on various bits that have really helped me give me the confidence to modify or upgrade bit in the T6, only had her 3 months and I'm in love, I had a T5 for 8 years before and she was my girl but this one's a highline and boy is she a stunner. Anyway the reason I'm posting is I want to change the interior handles for chrome ones, does anyone know firstly if/where I can get them and if so a step by step guide of fitting them.
Any input would be much appreciated

If you are referring to the front handles then i dont know of any upgrade parts available
VW dont sell the door handles on there own they come as part of the door card

@Pauly ahh that's a shame, still very limited on genuine/aftermarket upgrades/mods for this vehicle, have got the bug of changing little bits and pieces to my liking, spose in time we'll see more companies producing bits and pieces hopefully without following the vw price tags

@Dellmassive thanks mate, I have been looking at these sites eagerly. With the phone charger I took dash/stereo facia off and piggy backed a fuse, bough a new cigarette lighter and ran wiring to it in which in have a anker 3.0a 12 charger. The reason I did this is I have a thing about cables on show so this way the charge is not seen. I used a hole drill bit to drill a hole in the dash blank and fitted a grommet to keep it neat

@Bryan1971 definitely loving the indium grey, it wasn't actually my first choice, I did want candy white but I'm so glad I did choose the indium grey. I tell you what though, there ain half a lot of this colour on the road now

Back