Hi all

Nick Reed

Hi, been a member for a while but never really have time to have a look around. Having a bit of time on my hands (for some strange reason!!) I’ve been having a good look Some real gems of information on here and all the comments are really friendly.
While I’m here anyone recommend some good trim removal tools for my front door cards?

i think the trim removal set im using currently came free from travelinlite with the auto headlight kit...it was a happy solution to a couple of problems, 1 it meant i didn't have to turn my light on manually any more and also that i didn't have to find the trim set i 'know' is buried somewhere in the workshop!

I think mine came with a lighting kit from travelin lite too. Done the job nicely so far but I do seem to be losing them though which is annoying as I do try to look after my tools, so may need to take up this recommendation too at some point

Thanks for all the replies. Just about to finish my soundproofing and speaker upgrade in the front doors. Seemed to me a proper trim removing set was a better option than screwdrivers!!! Thanks for all the useful replies.

Back