Here We Go...

Jono

T6 Pro
Just ordered a SWB T32 204 DSG tdi T6 Kombi Highline in Starlight Blue as a company van. I’m sure there will be a long lead time but at least the world may have dried out by the time I pick it up. Led lights, reversing camera, electric doors, comfort dash. No heated seats so may be my first upgrade.

Been cruising this forum for ideas and info, can’t believe some of my colleagues chose Nissan Navaras instead !!!!

Cheers

Jono

Welcome to the forum.
For the cost at ordering I would try to spec as much as possible and future proof your possible intentions for mods..
I.e see if you added heated seats if that cheaper OEM than aftermarket.

Nice choice, I would loose the electric doors and replace with heated seats, app connect and adaptive cruise, it makes long journeys so much more relaxing

Lol to the replies! The spec I suggested to the powers that be at my company included heated seats, it’s pretty much the only compromise. I do also actually have ACC and a removable towbar too. I borrowed a van a week or so ago and my youngest child could barely open and close the manual doors so I’m glad I’ve got the electric. This will also help with work loads too.

I’m considering app connect and heated seats off my own budget. The van itself will be paid for by my company.

Pics and some requests for help coming in due course I expect. Hoping to get a build date once the van has been finally approved and ordered.

You wont regret ACC, so glad I took my time to find an ex demo with it fitted, bargain at the extra it costs to get it added. My A4 was £1250 to add it and you had to add the tech pack as well.

Just had an update about my van. Estimated June. No actual build date from Pendragon yet. Anyone have any thoughts on Brexit and how that may affect anything?

Hi, that's very similar spec to what i am hoping to order as a new company car but with heated seats and adaptive cruise, driving one this weekend so hope me and the family like her! :)

Back