Help with the internal colours ;)

Ryder83

Howdy

I am about to finish converting my T6 - full camper so cupboards floor etc etc

Outside is indium Grey

Anyone open to sharing internal photos so i can have some inspiration around colour combinations for the inside?

Might be some here

Reactions: Bav
My van's Pure Grey, so you won't find it in the link Chris provided. :D

IMO a muted colour palette with a bright/fluorescent/acid colour accent (such as orange, lime green, acid yellow or cyan) goes well with a grey van.

I went for a Pure Grey cabinet carcass, textured black vinyl cupboard door/draw fronts, a pale grey oak plank-effect flooring/kitchen top, pale grey Alcantara lining and an accent colour of Renault Valencia Orange on the splashback, seat stitching, dash trims and pop-top canvass...

20230719_155933.jpg20230719_160420.jpg20230719_155207.jpg 20230719_155545.jpg
20230523_090150.jpg

My van's Pure Grey, so you won't find it in the link Chris provided. :D

IMO a muted colour palette with a bright/fluorescent/acid colour accent (such as orange, lime green, acid yellow or cyan) goes well with a grey van.

I went for a Pure Grey cabinet carcass, textured black vinyl cupboard door/draw fronts, a pale grey oak plank-effect flooring/kitchen top, pale grey Alcantara lining and an accent colour of Renault Valencia Orange on the splashback, seat stitching, dash trims and pop-top canvass...

View attachment 229191View attachment 229192View attachment 229193 View attachment 229196
View attachment 229195
Thanks ! Lovely combination and wow what a van!

• Love
That's an interesting worktop @Bav - just a drainer rather than a sink? And that curve into the switch panel, oh my... o_O

Looks great with the bright accents. I'd say with muted colour like grey or black you can basically go for any other colour for the interior.

That's an interesting worktop @Bav - just a drainer rather than a sink? And that curve into the switch panel, oh my... o_O

Looks great with the bright accents. I'd say with muted colour like grey or black you can basically go for any other colour for the interior.
Yep, a hot water tap with a drain - no sink. We just use a collapsible bowl for the washing-up and then yeat the water in the nearest hedge (subject to campsite rules, of course :whistle:).

Yep, a hot water tap with a drain - no sink. We just use a collapsible bowl for the washing-up and then yeat the water in the nearest hedge (subject to campsite rules, of course :whistle:).
Which tap is it Bav?

Back