Help With My New Vw T6

vwt6newbie

Hello ! Just got T6 and I'm lovin' it ! But could someone help me out with several things though ?

1. I have annoying reversing beeping sound - how do I get rid of it ? I tried to check sound settings in head unit and no luck. I guess VCDS the only option ? I just need to get rid of it and wanna do it the easiest way.
2. In the second row the outter seat which can be lifted so people can get in 3rd row does not work - could I fix it by myself ? What could be the issue ?
3. I want to paint front bumper in body colour + paint the grille and lower parts gloss black (see pic) - I assume they are just inserts which I can remove when painting ?
4. Im considering deleting EGR and doing a remap + clean intake manifold - does this sound reasonable ? I want to improve engine running, reliability and lifespan of the engine - any other tips/advices ?

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-12 at 13.19.07.jpeg

1 is it a pure reverse bleeper (if it is then it’s not factory fit) or do you have parking sensors and it’s the bleep of the parking sensors you are referring too ?

2 If this is the same as a triple bench seat then there’s two pull handles to move the seat, one allows the seat to tip/fold and the other is for removing it entirely (after you have folded it)

3 that’s a startline bumper so the whole thing is all one piece of plastic inc the upper grille/badge and none of it separates

4 pass

1. My Guess is sensors?.
2. If its 2 + 1 seating arrangement it maybe a snapped cable, assuming your operating it correctly.
3. As above remove all and repaint.
4. Pendle or Revo mapping only!

1 is it a pure reverse bleeper (if it is then it’s not factory fit) or do you have parking sensors and it’s the bleep of the parking sensors you are referring too ?

2 If this is the same as a triple bench seat then there’s two pull handles to move the seat, one allows the seat to tip/fold and the other is for removing it entirely (after you have folded it)

3 that’s a startline bumper so the whole thing is all one piece of plastic inc the upper grille/badge and none of it separates

4 pass

Thanks for reply ! :)

The beeping is external, Im not talking about parking sensors, its external as forklifts have when they reverse etc. I already disassembled the bench, the seat locking mechanism is faulty so that's easy fix when I get replacement :laugh:

1. My Guess is sensors?.
2. If its 2 + 1 seating arrangement it maybe a snapped cable, assuming your operating it correctly.
3. As above remove all and repaint.
4. Pendle or Revo mapping only!

Thanks for reply !

Nop, not sensors, its external as some of the forklifts, trucks have :laugh:

Back