Help Please.

Marc007ben

hi Guys,

Just purchased a set of Bentleys 5x112. Question ...what adaptors do I need for 5x120. I’m on air so would like to know depth of the spacer please and hub diameter I have? 2018 T6 T30

hi Guys,

Just purchased a set of Bentleys 5x112. Question ...what adaptors do I need for 5x120. I’m on air so would like to know depth of the spacer please and hub diameter I have? 2018 T6 T30

You might find adapters are too thick for the Bentley wheels, ending up with pretty bad poke on the fronts.
Personally, i'd have them re-drilled, but @Fish might be a better person to advise you on this.

Last edited:
From what I am aware of..
Due to the captive nut in the adaptor I thunk that they only come in a 20mm thickness...

If you want to use them then you have to look at 255 tyres on rear and 245 on front.. alot of stretch in my mind.

From what I am aware of..
Due to the captive nut in the adaptor I thunk that they only come in a 20mm thickness...

If you want to use them then you have to look at 255 tyres on rear and 245 on front.. alot of stretch in my mind.

Thanks Fish

so the best way forward would be to drill 120?

kind regards

Marc

Thanks Fish

so the best way forward would be to drill 120?

kind regards

Marc

Yes mate, without any doubt in my opinion.
The combination of the Bentley offset and the adapter, poked out way too far and on Air they'd more than likely hit the front wing when you dropped.
I'm running the same banded 19's as you, on B14's set on lowest, and I don't think the Bentleys would of fit under my arches, even with a stretched tyres, which isn't a look i'm a fan of anyway.
I'm assuming it's the 19 or 20" split rim? One of my favourites.

Speak to these guys, they have a lot of experience and a good reputation TT Tools - custom alloy wheel drilling and custom wheel spacers Plus not a million miles from you.

Yes mate, without any doubt in my opinion.
The combination of the Bentley offset and the adapter, poked out way too far and on Air they'd more than likely hit the front wing when you dropped.
I'm running the same banded 19's as you, on B14's set on lowest, and I don't think the Bentleys would of fit under my arches, even with a stretched tyres, which isn't a look i'm a fan of anyway.
I'm assuming it's the 19 or 20" split rim? One of my favourites.

Speak to these guys, they have a lot of experience and a good reputation TT Tools - custom alloy wheel drilling and custom wheel spacers Plus not a million miles from you.
Cheers for the info. Yes 19’s split. I’ll give them a shout.

Thanks again pal

And lightening... i get excited when i can reply with my limited knowledge..

And lightening... i get excited when i can reply with my limited knowledge..

From my limited interactions with the @Fish you do have a tendency to keep your cards close to your chest and have quite a good poker face. (either that or you just don't like me, which isn't unusual) but I feel your knowledge is of a standard that is perfectly sufficient to of answered the question that relates directly to your experiences of the said wheels.
I was just trying to get on @Marc007ben good side incase he had a cheap set of banded 19's for sale :whistle:

From my limited interactions with the @Fish you do have a tendency to keep your cards close to your chest and have quite a good poker face. (either that or you just don't like me, which isn't unusual) but I feel your knowledge is of a standard that is perfectly sufficient to of answered the question that relates directly to your experiences of the said wheels.
I was just trying to get on @Marc007ben good side incase he had a cheap set of banded 19's for sale :whistle:
wait out.......

Back