Help Finding Plugs And Pins Please

Skyliner33

VCDS User
T6 Legend
I am trying to locate these plugs with part numbers:

1J0 972 704
1J0 971 972

Along with the pins that go inside them. I have tried Auto-Click who never sent them and have been impossible to get hold of. Is there anywhere else I can get them from. TIA

If they use 1.5mm connectors these are widely available (I bought some in error thinking they were speaker connectors)

would 2nd hand plugs work?

Ian

If they use 1.5mm connectors these are widely available (I bought some in error thinking they were speaker connectors)

would 2nd hand plugs work?

Ian
Thanks
I dont know if they do use 1.5mm connectors. Im pretty sure the connectors are different in each plug though.
I suppose 2nd had would work, but Id rather new as it eliminates one join in each wire of the speaker cables. Im sure there will be some loss / degradation of signal in every joint.

I have a couple of the 2 pin plugs here and the 4 pin socket will be available to order from VW
2 pins are around £2.50 each and use the smaller 1.5mm connectors
4 pin is around £6 each and looks like it uses the 2.8mm connectors
Let me know how many of each you are after and i will work out an exact price

I have a couple of the 2 pin plugs here and the 4 pin socket will be available to order from VW
2 pins are around £2.50 each and use the smaller 1.5mm connectors
4 pin is around £6 each and looks like it uses the 2.8mm connectors
Let me know how many of each you are after and i will work out an exact price

Thanks @Pauly, much appreciated. I have been to VW but they only sell the pins on a short length of yellow wire.
I had a Post Office not through my door today for 2 items. I imagine one of them might be from AUto-Click as I reported the issue to PayPal 2 days ago.
I might pick up a couple of extra bits when I know what's arrived. :thumbsup:

VW stopped selling the crimps a while ago and now offer you the yellow repair wires instead (stupid idea)
Let me know what you need and will see what i can sort

Back