Help A Newbie Buy Some New 18’s For A T6

Mcdubbin

T6 Pro
Hiya,
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I’ve finally made the leap into T6 life after many years of mincing. I’ve got a 16’ plate 150ps T30 Highline swb in starlight blue being converted into a camper and have decided I may as well get the wheels upgraded during the conversion. It currently has the stock 16(?)’s on and will he fitted with lowering springs to drop it 30mm.

After a lot of reading I’ve made the decision to limit my options to 18’ as we plan on doing a lot of miles and my wife is likely to kerb it anyway. I’ve decided on going with a dark or satin grey/anthracite style but wanted to put it out to the experts as there does seem to be a shortage of wheel related chat on here..

Current short list- would be great to know what some of you veterans think?
Rota Grid Van Gun Metal 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

Original Equipment Sportline 2 Anthracite 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

ATS Evolution Gun Metal 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

Thanks and top work on what look likes an awesome community!!

Hiya,
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I’ve finally made the leap into T6 life after many years of mincing. I’ve got a 16’ plate 150ps T30 Highline swb in starlight blue being converted into a camper and have decided I may as well get the wheels upgraded during the conversion. It currently has the stock 16(?)’s on and will he fitted with lowering springs to drop it 30mm.

After a lot of reading I’ve made the decision to limit my options to 18’ as we plan on doing a lot of miles and my wife is likely to kerb it anyway. I’ve decided on going with a dark or satin grey/anthracite style but wanted to put it out to the experts as there does seem to be a shortage of wheel related chat on here..

Current short list- would be great to know what some of you veterans think?
Rota Grid Van Gun Metal 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

Original Equipment Sportline 2 Anthracite 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

ATS Evolution Gun Metal 18" Alloy Wheels - Wheelbase – Mobile Site

Thanks and top work on what look likes an awesome community!!

Have you seen these?
For Sale - 18’ Alloys

A very nice and rare VW 18" wheel.

Back