Hello from new member

La Dodgy Vita

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello all.
New member based in Gloucestershire here.
I'm looking for a T6 camper of around 2016 or 2017 vintage (in fact going to look at the first one tomorrow).
I am aware of the Light Goods Vehicle / Motor Caravan debacle with the DVLA, but is there anything else I should look out for?
Is there a section on this forum with tips for buyers? I have looked but could not find anything.
Thanks in advance
Darryl

Its quite a difficult question to answer that one... as it boils down to whether the vehicle is right for you...

Thanks for the reply Jason. I was wondering if there were any common faults to look out for, whether a T28 or T30 represents the better base vehicle or whether there are any conversions / conversion companies to avoid or are recommended.
Regards
Darryl

For a camper I would say T30 150bhp would be best suited... T28 and 102bhp can be a little underpowered for a fully laden camper.. but if you're happy tootling along then it might be ok for you...

Not sure on companies in your part of the world so can't really recommend..

And that's just what I've bought, a 2016 T30, 150bhp with a full Vamoose conversion.
So far I'm very happy but have not yet had the opportunity to go anywhere in her apart from the shops.
This will change soon!

And that's just what I've bought, a 2016 T30, 150bhp with a full Vamoose conversion.
So far I'm very happy but have not yet had the opportunity to go anywhere in her apart from the shops.
This will change soon!
Don’t forget to post some pics :thumbsup:

Back