Hello from Battle ..!

Mudbug

Hi One and All ,
6 days in to T6 ownership and just working it all out ! Got previous form with a T2 and T25 but this T32 DSG 4Motion is a spaceship in comparison !!
I'm discovering all that is and having a great time but wondered if anyone can help me out and tell me why my passenger seat has these knobs which I can't move ? I don't think it's a swivel base but what are they for ? Cheers 16260040733881389126733074753296.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Hi One and All ,
6 days in to T6 ownership and just working it all out ! Got previous form with a T2 and T25 but this T32 DSG 4Motion is a spaceship in comparison !!
I'm discovering all that is and having a great time but wondered if anyone can help me out and tell me why my passenger seat has these knobs which I can't move ? I don't think it's a swivel base but what are they for ? Cheers View attachment 123188
That is a swivel base with knobs on

Wow ! But I can't move the xxxxxy knobs . Is there a knack to it ? All the other swivels have larger knobs on the inside and out but this has 4 smaller knobs inside ???

Sorry i can't help.. however, I think you should change the thread title to "help with swivel base" someone will then be able to assist i'm sure of it.

Good luck

I'd WD40 the threads for an hour then try a rubber mallet or block of wood/hammer. Maybe taking the seat of the 8 bolts may help relieve the tension on the base too.

Thanks guys . It is probably "stuck" as the guy I bought it off didn't know it swivelled and in its previous life as a kombi was probably never used !!
I'll get the liquid spanner to it !
Might help if I remove the pins too

Back