Found H7s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up mine from FB marketplace yesterday for £70. There is another set on there for £95 but the guy didn’t reply.

Reactions: CAB
I picked up mine from FB marketplace yesterday for £70. There is another set on there for £95 but the guy didn’t reply.
Mine were from FB too. £80 + p&p. Mind you, that marketplace is so badly organised that they had been languishing for months. I must have gone through several hundred posts before I found them.

There is a set on Facebook VW T5/T6 MODS guy wants £250 quid for them though.
I nearly bought them but changed my mind as the guy selling them told me he was changing to the THQ ones so they are obviously not as good them.

There is a set on Facebook VW T5/T6 MODS guy wants £250 quid for them though.
I nearly bought them but changed my mind as the guy selling them told me he was changing to the THQ ones so they are obviously not as good them.
I saw them.... £250!!! I’ve seen a few go for the £150 mark but never that high. I’m not expecting a massive improvement but the fact you can code dipped and high on together will be a difference!
I didn’t bother searching for H7, I just waited for someone to advertise them as standard T6 lights, but then I like a cheap deal.

I’ve just ordered some Osram Night Breakers for the 4xH7’s and then a pair of Twenty20 W21W canbus LED’s for the DRL’s. Should arrive Friday and I’ll swap over at the weekend.
I was going to text you Pete and ask. I still need to upgrade my candles :rofl:. I Guess I will see you at soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back