Sold H7 Headlights £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrblade

T6 Pro
H7 Headlights very good condition complete with bulbs £220 o.n.o prefer cash on collection

headlight 1.jpg

headlight 2.jpg

headlight 3.jpg

headlight 4.jpg

I’ve got H7s on my 2017 T6. If you have H4s, you’ll need to code in the H7 if you want low and high beams to come on together. Lots of threads on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Having just fitted a set of these, they are a significant upgrade over the H4s and just plug in - no wiring or VCDS alterations necessary! (Though you can program them so the dipped beam stays on with main beam)

Are they standard bulbs or upgrade ones . Cheers

I have H4 with upgrade bulbs will these be much better or just slightly better?.

Its subjective - I had H4s with nightbreaker bulbs and I think the H7s are much better. I have nightbreaker bulbs in the H7s too. If you are prepared to fit non e marked LED lamps in your H4 lights then I think these would make them better than the H7s, but risk being illegal / failing an MOT.

I think H7s with decent bulbs is the cheapest way to get legal, brighter and safer headlights. They are never going to be as good as LED lights.

I have H4 with upgrade bulbs will these be much better or just slightly better?.
Much better. I had Phillips 150% in my H4s, and the H7s are much better. The spread of light is the key difference, you can actually see the kerb.

Standard will be better than uprated H4s, uprated H7s will be even better.

What CAB said....
What CAB said....
Much better. I had Phillips 150% in my H4s, and the H7s are much better. The spread of light is the key difference, you can actually see the kerb.

Standard will be better than uprated H4s, uprated H7s will be even better.
Ok thanks for that is it important to get them coded so they switch on together?
Also what bulbs would be the best . Cheers

A few people including myself mentioned that on high beam there is a dark area in front of the van, quite noticable. The dual beam coding obviously eliminates this...
I have oem H7 bulbs, with Led side light and Drls....I have had the bulb out warning switched off via coding as these generate errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back