Sold H4 Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure @Chippie1 has maybe not phrased it very diplomatically but he's not wrong.
Your best bet is probably eBay or Gumtree as singles for people with broken units that have never heard of H7's :)

Reactions: CAB
Apologies if I’ve offended but just saying it how I see it

On the upside this thread as had some action and gets a little bump:thumbsup:

For sure @Chippie1 has maybe not phrased it very diplomatically but he's not wrong.
Your best bet is probably eBay or Gumtree as singles for people with broken units that have never heard of H7's :)
So. better wording:

Anyone want a single (or both) H4 headlight unit for free (as long as you haven’t heard of the H7 units or don’t want to pay out for OEM LED or THQ))?

I sold mine on FB Marketplace for £30 so it is possible to sell, just for very very cheap ha ha

Personally I'd keep them to refit when you sell the van. That way you'll have a 'better' set of headlights that will sell easily.

I sold mine for £70 each on ebay...it was a free listing weekend, so tried my luck and someone bought them both.

I sold mine for £70 each on ebay...it was a free listing weekend, so tried my luck and someone bought them both.
Quite right there are plenty of work van drivers who just want a single light and won’t loose sleep over whether they can see as far as the next town at night.

I did search the forum to give me an idea of what other people had been asking and based the original ‘Ono’ on that as a start point for discussion.

The search didn’t show up a set listed by either chippie1 or Steve1978?

I’d delete my ad and forget I ever listed here if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back