Sold H4 headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick0000

Hi I have a pair of headlights for sale vgc all bulbs in and working done 2.5k miles on the van from a 2019

876B7A67-4953-42DF-8493-26CDE03FC8C4.jpeg

A11AAB85-63C2-4AC1-8C22-E6C85F075834.jpeg

Looking for £280 for the pair

Rick,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news - most people are lucky to get £50-60 for a pair of the 'hated' H4 headlights. Many give them away to fellow forum members!

Lots of people swap them out so the market is awash! Also, you can get new ones for around £150 each.

Personally I'd keep them to refit when you sell the van. You'll do better having whatever lights you've replaced them with rather than trying to sell lights than no one wants. That's what I've done with my H7's. They are tucked away for safe keeping.

IMO either do what @dubber36 says above or offer them individually on ebay, there will be works van owners who need to replace a single damaged light.
Filter ebay with ‘Sold’ and see what they go for.
Waste of time trying to sell on this forum, they’re all obsessed with trying to set fire to the hedges with the latest superior lighting o_O

Personally I'd keep them to refit when you sell the van. You'll do better having whatever lights you've replaced them with rather than trying to sell lights than no one wants. That's what I've done with my H7's. They are tucked away for safe keeping.
Sell your H7'S to me, I'm desperate!!

Well, it's acceptable but can be better'd.
Plus, I want better looking DLR's and the ability for dipped beam to stay on.

Another option; send the original units off to a customizer who can crack them open and install a decent set of projectors to a design of your choosing. I couldn't stretch to the VW led's so I'm in the process of doing this at the moment, if all goes well it'll work out to be about a third of the cost of the vw jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back