Found H4 headlights - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubber36

In a place that few understand
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I often see sets been given away because nobody wants to buy them. Having just done a bi-xenon projector retro fit in a Fabia, I fancy having a go at a pair of T6 lights. If all goes well, once I have a set completed, I may start building them on an exchange basis.

I'm guessing that anyone with a spare set will have the packaging from the replacement set of lights they will have bought, so obviously I'm more than happy to cover the postage.

I will have a set you can have for free and I have a decent box with foamfill packaging that my H7s came in.

only thing is my van is still at the bodyshop so if you don't mind waiting till I get it back, I'll fit the H7s and send the H4s over to you :thumbsup:

Cheers Mon. Let me know as and when you want some money for postage.

In the mean time, I'll take others if anyone has some taking up space.

I’ve got a pair in my shed you can have , I’m coming to Shrewsbury for a couple of days on the 15th December if that’s any good to you ?

I’ve got a pair in my shed you can have , I’m coming to Shrewsbury for a couple of days on the 15th December if that’s any good to you ?
Ideal. Give me a shout and I'll pop up. Where are you staying?

I wish you well, but trying to open up T6 lights is no joke. The main problem I encountered was the plastic housing will melt before the sealant what ever method I tried, in the end I used a multitool to cut around the edges of the lens this worked well and I'm more than happy with the results but I'm not sure everyone would feel the same as its certainly not an OEM finish once they're sealed up! I do hope you have better luck than I did and don't be shy with your methods if you figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back