Pair of brand new boxed 15 mm spacers as per link here:

Paid £86.

For Sale at £75

Last edited:
1 Pair of brand new (Boxed) 25 mm spacers as per link here:

Paid £128.

For Sale at £110.

Last edited:
Possibly a stupid question but worth asking… Are these black in colour or are they as per the picture on the advert? 15mm spacers are on my parts list but want black so they don’t stand out behind my gloss alloys. Thanks

Possibly a stupid question but worth asking… Are these black in colour or are they as per the picture on the advert? 15mm spacers are on my parts list but want black so they don’t stand out behind my gloss alloys. Thanks
No sorry. These are silver in finish. You can pick up spacers in black very cheaply if you're not worried about having H & R:

Same question do they come with the bolts to fix them to the hub or do I need longer bolts. I know that depending on the thickness depends on if you have adapter bolts or longer bolts. Regards Richard....

For the sake of clarity these 25mm spacers come with all fixings.

I have two pairs of 25 mm spacers for sale.

One brand new boxed pair at £110.

AND

One pair of spacers which has light marks. (They are new and unused but looks like they have been dropped.) at £80. These light marks will not cause any problems or effect their performance. (I can send photos of these if required.)

Unlike the 25 mm spacers which come with all fixings, the 15 mm spacers need bolts. I do have a full set of extended bolts which came from Tamar wheels which I had intended to post separately and so these can be thrown into the deal if the full asking price of £75 is paid.

For your info - The cost of the extended wheel bolts was £26.50 for a set. (The below order acknowledgement was for 2 sets.)

1638380751747.png

For the sake of clarity these 25mm spacers come with all fixings.

I have two pairs of 25 mm spacers for sale.

One brand new boxed pair at £110.

AND

One pair of spacers which has light marks. (They are new and unused but looks like they have been dropped.) at £80. These light marks will not cause any problems or effect their performance. (I can send photos of these if required.)
Hi do you have the 2 sets of 25mm spacers still, if so I am interested.

Sorry for delay replying.
Yes still have two pairs of 25 mm spacers for sale.

One brand new boxed pair at £110 and one pair of spacers which has light marks. (They are new and unused but looks like they have been dropped.) at £80. These light marks will not cause any problems or effect their performance. (I can send photos of these if required.)

So that's £190 for 25mm spacers for all four corners.

I'd say yes and don't want to make things sound complicated, but....... One of the sets of spacers is with Bognor Motors and I should ask them what they will charge me to post prior to agreeing to cover 100% of the postage cost.
I'll ask them tomorrow. I assume this is mainland uk?

Ok mate. I’ll take them if that’s ok. Just send me payment details please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back