Sold H&R spacers 15mm x2 25mm x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

James147

VIP Member
I have had these fitted with the devonports and the did make the wheels look much better in the arch’s
There are x2 15mm (these use long wheel bolts and do not bolt to the disc)
And x2 25mm which bolt to the disc then bolt to wheel
Looking for £100 for all four

Also Devonport alloys + tyres - see

thanks for lookingEAB274ED-DBEA-46A6-991F-2FE312989EB3.jpegF226AF13-61BA-441D-8CF2-D3723F055481.jpeg23E89881-4D5D-4565-8542-ED40B20E2C24.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what I’m looking for but I’m not going to get to N.York’s for some time so if you are prepared to send them and m4tty1 doesn’t take them I will.

If you can give an idea of weight I could look into arranging a courier, could be expensive though I guess. Alternatively,could check if someone is coming down the M1/A1 to London

It looks like they might come in around 6kgs and if so a courier will collect them from you for less than a tenner. Also have an offer to collect on the forum delivery service. Just need confirmation that you are prepared to box them up (and m4tty1 hasn’t snapped them up already)

Evening all, apologies if not returned any messages, I'm new to posting and didn't realise messages were being posted on the thread - only saw the private messages.
The wheels are now sold pending collection tomorrow (Fri 27th). Spaces still available - potential buyer has decided to pull out due to change of plan with wheels, so to make it fair I'll message in line from the earliest message received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back