Gun-metal sidebars/step?

Mairy

VIP Member
Has anyone come across any?

I like the contrast of gun metal alloys with my reflex silver, but now I'm worried about matching up.

And then there are roof rails... (need to be ones I can actually use)

Am I being too hopeful/fussy about matching up all 3!?

Help, ideas & inspiration all appreciated. Ta

I don't think I've seen the bars in Gunmetal, but it's not impossible or expensive to have them powdercoated.

As for being too pedantic, I don't know if that's actually possible in here!

Haha true. So it does need to match then!

I'd not thought of powder coating... Another option would be the black / polished alloys that would open things up a bit.

Thanks for the idea

Haha true. So it does need to match then!

I'd not thought of powder coating... Another option would be the black / polished alloys that would open things up a bit.

Thanks for the idea

I assumed you'd already got a set of Gunmetal wheels?
Silver is not a colour I could ever own, simply because I need my vans, or cars to look ultra detailed at all times (OCD) and Silver is one of those colours that needs very little attention, and looks just as good washed properly, as it does fully detailed, so i'd get bored with having nothing to tinker with. I actually really like the look of Silver T6's, but I just couldn't own one if that makes sense.
If however I did own one, it would have Black wheels, Black side/roof bars, and Gloss Black detailing (Grills, Bumper etc)
Black and Silver works really well I think, and if you scan through Team Silver, you will see what I mean. Page 4, look @Brutus van, that looks the nuts, and will give you some inspiration, so will @Chopman van who's wheels actually look better in my opinion, simply because they don't have a chrome centre cap. (tiny details that most people don't notice)
Obviously all this is just my opinion, and you might like other things which is fine.

Last edited:
Back