Guess where I've taken the van today?

Sportline front spoiler, tailgate spoiler, lowering springs, wind deflectors, bonnet deflector, roof bars, side bars,etc,etc,etc, it's christmas come early, will post a few pics next weekend:)

Big Santa sack for you :), a big bag of hard earned spondoolies for them :(. Can't wait to see some piccies when you get it back.

Who owns the red van? I see it has a North Wales plate and we are lacking members up here...

Davebos that's my van and yes it was bought from vw Wrexham about 2 months ago, I'm from Stoke but emigrating to cornwall in April, sorry pal going to be joining sw crew shortly

Doh!!! Hope you'll be learning the Cornish language like I have learnt the Welsh language...not ;)

Will be worth the wait fella, all good things and that.... soon be collection day.

Probably bude area, just got the small problem of selling our house first, sold it Friday,changed mind Monday :devil:

Probably bude area, just got the small problem of selling our house first, sold it Friday,changed mind Monday :devil:
You changed you mind; or your significant other changed it on your behalf? :whistle:

Just seen a few pics of my van, mid bling on vanstyle Facebook page, take a look, few more bits tomorrow and pick it up Saturday,can't wait(red one):)

I don't do faceslap, so i'll just have to wait for you to post the finished piccies.

Back