Guardian review

It was the combined fuel consumption of 44mpg that caught my eye! Is anyone getting anything like this?

I would agree average low 30s mostly, high 20s if booting it and high 30s on a leisurely A/B road drive

I would agree average low 30s mostly, high 20s if booting it and high 30s on a leisurely A/B road drive
I'm getting approx 550 miles to a tank. I take it down until range shows about 20 miles remaining. It takes approx 60 litres to brim from this level- I have the 70 litre tank, wish I had opted for 80 litre as with my regular mileage I cannot go a full week between fill-ups.
It would seem therefor that I am averaging close to 42mpg (150 manual Kombi, lowered with 19" wheels, 4000 miles)

I have done 3500 from new and averaged 40 mpg but running to work and back 44 miles round trip it will show 45 mpg .
t32 kombi 140 bhp with about 200 kg of tools in the back. the same trip over the last 2 years in my transit custom 33 mpg .

Ditto, on a motorway at a constant 75mph, it can show 42mpg over a 100+ run. But each time I work the full-tank to full-tank average the number is nearly always 32mpg+/-1mpg: 204/dsg/4motion driven quite enthusiastically with a heavy Vel.

Back