Go Swivel.

Gazdeth

Hello all! first time noob post from a very happy T6 owner since November. All fully converted, super afraid of breaking stuff I've no idea about, maybe someone could offer advice..
I've a double swivel passenger seat on a UK leisureparts swivel base. Although it works it can take some shoving about and this is where my concerns are. Have a look at the pictures, does anyone else's gouge shavings of the swivel plate out every time it's used? I'd have had the thing off by now if I had some decent tools but sadly not yet. Any ideas/similar experiences?

IMG_20210704_161113.jpg

IMG_20210704_161356.jpg

IMG_20210704_161118.jpg

IMG_20210511_103940.jpg

No idea how these things work, but I would hazard a guess that the bolts holding the factory seat base to whatever plate actually swivels are too long.

Get on the phone to them, it certainly doesn’t look like £259 worth.

No idea how these things work, but I would hazard a guess that the bolts holding the factory seat base to whatever plate actually swivels are too long.
Thanks for your quick reply, hmm I can see where you're coming from on this. I'll. See if the scratch marks marry up..

Get on the phone to them, it certainly doesn’t look like £259 worth.
Yeah, since I've been looking there certainly do seem to be some better engineered swivels, Rusty Lee being one, although a good 80 quid dearer. Might have a word with them and the original converter. Cheers!

Back