Gloss black bumper on highline

Jontr

Hi, can anyone help I’m looking at replacing the grills with gloss black ones, I can find the sets but I can see any for the bottom where the fog lights go
I’m looking at the Van style or the Trans lite versions, is there any out there that might be the best to get?

BC1BB1D5-2F39-4543-91F0-C5E649F2DDD8.jpeg

Travelinlite but only with sensor holes I believe.

Having them painted is your only option at the moment.

I have parking sensors so these will work? Thank you for all the reply’s you’ve been awesome?

I have parking sensors so these will work? Thank you for all the reply’s you’ve been awesome?

Is it your van in the picture or just for reference?

Van in the picture doesn’t have front PDC, rear is standard fit on a highline but not front?

Good time to add front PDC as an upgrade along with corresponding middle outer grills. Or just put some blanks in the fog surrounds. (Or just have yours painted)

Is it your van in the picture or just for reference?

Van in the picture doesn’t have front PDC, rear is standard fit on a highline but not front?

Good time to add front PDC as an upgrade along with corresponding middle outer grills. Or just put some blanks in the fog surrounds. (Or just have yours painted)
I ordered the hole kit including the fog light section I’ll just find some blanks for the holes thank you I can wait to get them in next week

Back