Sold Gloss Black Badged Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgtmiles

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi All

I have a THQ gloss black badgeless grill and I think I would prefer a badged version. So if anyone has a badged gloss black grill then please let me know. If you want to exchange for a basically new unbadged grill then that would be ideal.

Equally, if anyone wants a nearly new unbadged grill then I would be willing to sell for £60

Hi All

I have a THQ gloss black badgeless grill and I think I would prefer a badged version. So if anyone has a badged gloss black grill then please let me know. If you want to exchange for a basically new unbadged grill then that would be ideal.

Equally, if anyone wants a nearly new unbadged grill then I would be willing to sell for £60
I have a gloss black, genuine VW grille with badge, but the badge is currently chrome. I would be interested in a swap, but no idea how to make that happen in the current climate.

I’m happy to sit on it for the time being until we can meet in better times

Sorry, decided to buy one from travelin lite in the end.

But the badgeless grill will be available to buy soon though

No problem. I’ve just ordered a gloss black badge for mine so I’ll stick with what I’ve got for now. I change my mind about the front end of my van almost daily!

Yeah, looking at it I really want a gloss black badge on there to finish it off.

If you change your mind again let me know:thumbsup:

Sorry, decided to buy one from travelin lite in the end.

But the badgeless grill will be available to buy soon though
I'd be interested in buying your badge less one but I'm just inside Cornwall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ would it be a nightmare to post? Cheers

I’m getting the other grill from travellin lite tomorrow so I could use that packaging. Regarding Postage, I don’t know, maybe I could send it via post office but not sure I can do that at the moment. Alternately you could investigate a courier collection from HP1 post codes.
I’ll contact you tomorrow to confirm if the packaging is reuseable and we can take it from there if you like?

I’m getting the other grill from travellin lite tomorrow so I could use that packaging. Regarding Postage, I don’t know, maybe I could send it via post office but not sure I can do that at the moment. Alternately you could investigate a courier collection from HP1 post codes.
I’ll contact you tomorrow to confirm if the packaging is reuseable and we can take it from there if you like?
Yes OK that sounds good, I'm not sure which parcel firms are still running, if you send me the dimensions tomorrow sometime I can get some quotes, cheers

I know DHL are as they delivered here today and DPD local too as they are delivering the grill tomorrow. I’m not sure if these will be prohibitedly expensive though.

I’ll send you the details anyway. :thumbsup:

our Post Office still open. not sure about bigger packages though??

From last experience, I think you’ll be looking at about £30 postage..

Once the new grill arrives I’ll have the exact details of the parcel, if you can forward your post code via PM I’ll get a firm quote. I used the post code for the cinema in Penzance before:D

Once the new grill arrives I’ll have the exact details of the parcel, if you can forward your post code via PM I’ll get a firm quote. I used the post code for the cinema in Penzance before:D
Hi my postcode is Pl124sl, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back