Found Genuine LED Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s got a broken bracket and if you look closely some slight marks on the internal chrome bits, I will get some pictures sorted and give you first refusal if you like before I put it up for sale as not needed by me now as got a T6.1 coming. Good news is it comes with the power modules and tested it on my mates T6 before he got his new T6.1 Also got some plugs for them and I will let it go on here for £370 before EBay listing

It’s got a broken bracket and if you look closely some slight marks on the internal chrome bits, I will get some pictures sorted and give you first refusal if you like before I put it up for sale as not needed by me now as got a T6.1 coming. Good news is it comes with the power modules and tested it on my mates T6 before he got his new T6.1 Also got some plugs for them and I will let it go on here for £370 before EBay listing

Thanks for the offer mate but I’m a fussy bugger and I’m gonna want them in pretty good condition to go on my van.

Dont know if you do any travelling for work etc @LambethBoy but theres a brand new passenger one in Sheffield on ebay. Unfortunately,he wont post it or i would have bought it myself,its far too far away for me to collect

Dont know if you do any travelling for work etc @LambethBoy but theres a brand new passenger one in Sheffield on ebay. Unfortunately,he wont post it or i would have bought it myself,its far too far away for me to collect

I’m in south London, so I bit out of the way. I’ll have a look on eBay and maybe send him a message thanks for letting me know.

Avoid that guy!!
I am the ‘time waster’.
I won that auction for £720, was messaging the guy through WhatsApp, arranged a courier to pick them up he told me they were boxed and ready to go, I asked for a picture before I parted with the cash, at that point he went silent.
Kept asking for the payment, told me I was covered by eBay if anything went wrong!
when I asked again if I could just have a picture to confirm they were ready to go for the courier he ended the transaction, told me to cancel the Courier, and called me a messer!!:laugh:
I left some nice feedback for him!;)

And got some today, basically brand new!

Avoid that guy!!
I am the ‘time waster’.
I won that auction for £720, was messaging the guy through WhatsApp, arranged a courier to pick them up he told me they were boxed and ready to go, I asked for a picture before I parted with the cash, at that point he went silent.
Kept asking for the payment, told me I was covered by eBay if anything went wrong!
when I asked again if I could just have a picture to confirm they were ready to go for the courier he ended the transaction, told me to cancel the Courier, and called me a messer!!:laugh:
I left some nice feedback for him!;)

And got some today, basically brand new!
Oh wow, what an arse. Glad to hear you didn’t get bitten.
Where did you buy yours from in the end?

Oh wow, what an arse. Glad to hear you didn’t get bitten.
Where did you buy yours from in the end?
Found a guy on Facebook marketplace yesterday. Gave me his number, called him, deposit paid and lights are practically brand new and like I said with power modules too £900!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back