Gen Six step carpet

I really like the look of those.....never heard of the company before! I think I'll have some of those but being boringly practical (my wife's words!), I might go plain black......that gen six embroidery is lovely but I think I'll make it manky in no time! Does the embroidery apply to all the pieces in the set?

The Gen 6 logo is only on the slider, but we could add something to the front steps! I will look into it!

must be me but the website isn't clear to me exactly what it is you get......I'd like the 3 step set.......I'm assuming it's £12 for the 3 items? Then is it £8 per item embroidered????
Like I said, it'll be me!
We have listed them on the website now just to clear up the confusion!

Hi @Nick Winnall I'm lovin the Gen six front mats I bought from you about 2 weeks ago. Defo like your mock up for the steps above. Would it be too difficult to actually colour code the logo so that it mimics the VW badges, i.e. "generation" in black on a silver background, and "six" in silver on a black background?
I'm currently playing around with that emblem with a router and some MDF to have it feature in the rear of the van when I get it all lined out next month.

Hi @Nick Winnall I'm lovin the Gen six front mats I bought from you about 2 weeks ago. Defo like your mock up for the steps above. Would it be too difficult to actually colour code the logo so that it mimics the VW badges, i.e. "generation" in black on a silver background, and "six" in silver on a black background?
I'm currently playing around with that emblem with a router and some MDF to have it feature in the rear of the van when I get it all lined out next month.
I reckon we can do that, I will have a look tomorrow.

Hi @Nick Winnall - it would be great to get a cab mat set with it on. Also, i have the floor behind the drive and pax seat up to the rear Kombi seats that would look good with some carpet. Is that doable? I will also be ordering my bugs carpet for you at some point. I have also put you in recomend a business section on here. We met at Stamford hall when I was asking you about the coffee bag stuff you do and said I would order from you and got my step carpet the very day after ordering so very impressed!

Hi @Nick Winnall - it would be great to get a cab mat set with it on. Also, i have the floor behind the drive and pax seat up to the rear Kombi seats that would look good with some carpet. Is that doable? I will also be ordering my bugs carpet for you at some point. I have also put you in recomend a business section on here. We met at Stamford hall when I was asking you about the coffee bag stuff you do and said I would order from you and got my step carpet the very day after ordering so very impressed!
Thanks so much for the recommendation! Yeah its all doable, just let me know what you need.

@Nick Winnall thank you ,mats arrived missed the courier the first time ,super quick dispatch .look great ,can't wait to get them fitted .

1479407284042.jpg

Mine were ordered Saturday , delivered Tuesday and in place Wednesday.
The green piping even matches the Mega Van Mats piping. Excellent service and quality.
Any chance of doing something in a thinner material for the dashboard compartments ?

IMG_3285.JPG IMG_3286.JPG

Back