Gen Six step carpet

It's sliding door and driver and passenger steps and has an adhesive strip on the back to stop slippage. Well chuffed.

I really like the look of those.....never heard of the company before! I think I'll have some of those but being boringly practical (my wife's words!), I might go plain black......that gen six embroidery is lovely but I think I'll make it manky in no time! Does the embroidery apply to all the pieces in the set?

must be me but the website isn't clear to me exactly what it is you get......I'd like the 3 step set.......I'm assuming it's £12 for the 3 items? Then is it £8 per item embroidered????
Like I said, it'll be me!

I really like the look of those.....never heard of the company before! I think I'll have some of those but being boringly practical (my wife's words!), I might go plain black......that gen six embroidery is lovely but I think I'll make it manky in no time! Does the embroidery apply to all the pieces in the set?
The embroidery (gen six) is only on sliding door step but the trim around the side is on all. Just fitted them in so will post some pics of them in situ.

I paid £13.50 including postage. Paid yesterday morning and they were here this morning!

I have messaged the guy ,as they don't have twin sliders on there web site ,he said to call him tomorrow .looks like he might get a few orders from the forum .

I had emailed him via ebay for mine as I have twin sliders. Not a problem he sent what I needed. Delivery was really quick and they look to be good quality. Definitely give them a big thumbs up.

I spoke to Nick from rugs for bugs ,nice guy really helpful ,order placed .

Back