Sold Garage Clear Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I swore this year i'd clamp down on wasting money on my van, but it's not exactly going to plan.
On the plus side, people can just look at what I mod and know that the mod will be in here for sale a couple of weeks later :(
I'm doing ok this year only bought
A new set of 20" rims and Goodyear f1s
Ceramic coating
Comfort dash centre console
Fiamma f45s
That's nearly £3400 :eek:
Its only may yet though can't be any worse than last year
Hilo
Slidepod
Caravelle rail conversion
Full electrics
Tow bar
Ect ECT :rofl:

I'm doing ok this year only bought
A new set of 20" rims and Goodyear f1s
Ceramic coating
Comfort dash centre console
Fiamma f45s
That's nearly £3400 :eek:
Its only may yet though can't be any worse than last year
Hilo
Slidepod
Caravelle rail conversion
Full electrics
Tow bar
Ect ECT :rofl:

Going on your standards, I still have loads more money to waste then :thumbsup:

That slidepod was a big mistake rather use the cadac and buy a multiboard to make the full size caravelle bed .
very tempted to advertise it and put the cash to better use
Do it, you’ve never been happy with it.
Your last year list looks my spending thus far this year.
Hilo, full leisure electric replacement, now booked in for Velle floor. Gonna be beans on toast for a while

Hello mods... they are doing it again!!

I could be off work with stress if this victimisation carries on :cry:

At least one of you bullies could step up and buy my 3 series grills, or a 3 series to put them on.

Hello mods... they are doing it again!!

I could be off work with stress if this victimisation carries on :cry:

At least one of you bullies could step up and buy my 3 series grills, or a 3 series to put them on.
Money is waiting for a discounted top of the range air suspension 1 careful owner only had it on his van a week:rofl:

Money is waiting for a discounted top of the range air suspension 1 careful owner only had it on his van a week:rofl:

I learn't a long time ago you should never say 'never' publicly, but air-ride on a works vehicle is maybe a little excessive? Plus i'm too old to sit at the lights raising and lowering my van, whist I have one arm on the window, the other extended to the top of the steering wheel, and my full body leaning to one side with Snoop dog pumping out.

So whilst the rest of the world has been watching the Royal Wedding, i've been in my garage clearing out some parts and removing the front end from my van again.

I've gone back to my original grill simply because I don't feel it works for the look I want, but hey ho, it's a bargain for anyone wanting to carry out this simple mod.
This was purchased from Transporter HQ a few weeks ago and cost £160. As you can see, it's the single chrome strip style, but I originally wrapped the chrome with a gloss Black and it looked perfect, giving the full debadged/dechromed look which is stunning. They are still not in stock at Transporter HQ in full Black, and this is a cheaper option for those that want that look.
The grill is as new still, and the dead flies are included... £100

View attachment 22579

Next we have a set of genuine VW carbon fibre mirror covers that were on my van for a week or so, and in as new condition also. £40

View attachment 22580
View attachment 22581

Lastly I have a set of genuine BMW gloss Black kidney grills if anyone owns a 3 series F31.
These are boxed and in perfect condition, with the exception of 1 clip that's broken off the rear, but this isn't seen once the grills are fitted, and doesn't effect the fitment of the grills.
Boxed and with BMW invoice £40

View attachment 22582
View attachment 22583
View attachment 22584

Collection from Leicester is fine, and can get sent if needed and buyer pays costs, but also bare in mind i'm all over the UK every day, so might be worth asking if I'm going to be near you in the future.

Paul
You got my full admiration in avoiding the 'Royal Weeding'. I also commenced to clear out my garage, but so far have only uncovered cr*p. However, I do have a brand new set of unused 16inch Clayton Alloys (4) which would have been on last months new T6, instead of my chosen Devonports. Virginal these Claytons are. Anyone give me an idea of value to these? Ta.

You got my full admiration in avoiding the 'Royal Weeding'. I also commenced to clear out my garage, but so far have only uncovered cr*p. However, I do have a brand new set of unused 16inch Clayton Alloys (4) which would have been on last months new T6, instead of my chosen Devonports. Virginal these Claytons are. Anyone give me an idea of value to these? Ta.

From memory they are worth £350-£400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back